10/100-100FX (SC) LFP SM 15km
PLANET FT-80x is a Fast Ethernet Bridge 100Base-FX fiber to 10/100Base-TX shielded twisted pair (STP) converter. It supports both half-duplex and full-duplex operations and a variety of fiber options. The converter auto-adapts to the highest level of performance supported by the device connected to the STP port. When the device is a switch or a workstation that supports full duplex, the converter adapts to the full-duplex mode and provides an effective 200Mbps bandwidth. When the connected device is a hub or a workstation that supports only half duplex, the converter adapts to the half-duplex mode and provides the nominal 100Mbps bandwidth. An override switch provides total manual control over the half/full-duplex operation, in fiber-optic interface. The fiber port of converter operates at 1310 nm and uses ST, SC, MT-RJ, VF-45 or WDM connectors. Multi-mode models that support distances up to 2km and single-mode models that support distances up to 15/35/50km are available.
The FT-80x series is with LFP (Link Fault Pass through function) (LLCF/LLR) and the DIP switch design. LLCF/LLR can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net. The DIP switch provides disable or enable the LFP function.
LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward) means when a device is connected to the converter and the TP line loses the link, the converter's fiber will disconnect the link of transmit. LLR (Link Loss Return) means when a device is connected to the converter and the fiber line loses the link, the converter's fiber will disconnect the transmit link. Both can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net.
To see prices and order this product, please Log In, Register Online, or Call us on 01276 405 300
- Brand: Planet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX Standard
- Connectors: One RJ-45 (Auto-MDI/MDI-X) twisted pair, EIA568
- One fiber-optic, 1310nm wavelength, connector-type and distance varies with model
- FT-806A20: Tx-1310nm, Rx-1550nm
- FT-806B20: Tx-1550nm, Rx-1310nm
- Data Transfer Rate:
- TP: 10/100Mbps
- FX: 100Mbps
- Duplex mode support:
- Full or half-duplex mode by Auto-Negotiation (TP)
- Full or half-duplex mode by DIP-switch (FX)
- LED indicators: PWR, FX LNK/ACT, FX FDX/COL, TP 100, TP LNK/ACT, TP FDX/COL
- DIP-switch: 2 DIP-switches
- Rear DIP-switch: FX duplex mode selection
- Side DIP-switch: LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) mode selection